Best time to go to Lansdowne Average weather of Lansdowne, India
Discover the best time to go to Lansdowne in India from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Lansdowne?
When is the best time to go to Lansdowne? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Lansdowne are January, February, March, April, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May and June
- Lansdowne has dry periods in November and December
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Lansdowne
For full information about the climate and weather in Lansdowne a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/72°F||good weather||Lansdowne in january|
|February||61°F/79°F||perfect weather||Lansdowne in february|
|March||72°F/88°F||perfect weather||Lansdowne in march|
|April||85°F/101°F||good weather||Lansdowne in april|
|May||94°F/106°F||tolerable weather||Lansdowne in may|
|June||95°F/106°F||tolerable weather||Lansdowne in june|
|July||88°F/97°F||tolerable weather||Lansdowne in july|
|August||85°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Lansdowne in august|
|September||83°F/92°F||good weather||Lansdowne in september|
|October||76°F/90°F||perfect weather||Lansdowne in october|
|November||67°F/83°F||perfect weather||Lansdowne in november|
|December||58°F/76°F||perfect weather||Lansdowne in december|
Weather and climate in Lansdowne
Lansdowne enjoys a monsoon-influenced humid subtropical climate in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Lansdowne is 90°F (ranging from 72°F in january to 106°F in june). Annual rainfall is 43.1in, with a minimum of 0.2in in november and a maximum of 13.4in in august.
- In january the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 54°F and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is perfect. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains in march about 1in.
- In the month of april the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 99°F in average and, in april, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of may the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 92°F and you can expect to have 1.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and july the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 88°F and it rains about 12.6in each month.
- In the month of august the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and you can expect to have 13.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains in september about 6.9in.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and, in november, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains about 0.4in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lansdowne
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lansdowne: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Lansdowne
Chargement en cours
Legend: Lansdowne other locations