Best time to go to Haridwar Average weather of Haridwar, India
Discover the perfect time to go to Haridwar in India from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Haridwar?
When is the best time to go to Haridwar? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Haridwar are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May and June
- November is the driest month
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Haridwar
For full information about the climate and weather in Haridwar a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/72°F||good weather||Haridwar in january|
|February||59°F/77°F||perfect weather||Haridwar in february|
|March||70°F/88°F||perfect weather||Haridwar in march|
|April||81°F/99°F||perfect weather||Haridwar in april|
|May||90°F/104°F||good weather||Haridwar in may|
|June||94°F/106°F||tolerable weather||Haridwar in june|
|July||86°F/95°F||very bad weather||Haridwar in july|
|August||85°F/92°F||very bad weather||Haridwar in august|
|September||83°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Haridwar in september|
|October||76°F/90°F||perfect weather||Haridwar in october|
|November||67°F/83°F||perfect weather||Haridwar in november|
|December||58°F/74°F||perfect weather||Haridwar in december|
Weather and climate in Haridwar
- In the month of january the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 54°F and it rains in january about 1.2in.
- Between the months of february and april the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and you can expect to have 1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and june the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 106°F as maximum temperature in june and it rains about 27% of the time in june.
- Between july and august the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and, in august, 24 days of rain are expected.
- In september the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains in september about 11.5in.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average.
- In the month of december the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Haridwar
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Haridwar: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Haridwar
Find out when Haridwar has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Haridwar
- Very low season in Haridwar
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, July, August and September.
- Low season in Haridwar
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March and April.
- High season in Haridwar
The number of visitors to Haridwar is high in: May and November.
- Peak season in Haridwar
The largest number of tourists visiting Haridwar is during: June, October and December.