Best time to go to Hyderabad Average weather of Hyderabad, India
Get the best time to go to Hyderabad in India from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Hyderabad?
When is the best time to go to Hyderabad? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hyderabad are January, February, March, April, June, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April and May
- Hyderabad has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- The rainiest months are June, July, August and September
Annual weather in Hyderabad
For full information about the climate and weather in Hyderabad a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/86°F||perfect weather||Hyderabad in january|
|February||76°F/92°F||perfect weather||Hyderabad in february|
|March||83°F/99°F||good weather||Hyderabad in march|
|April||90°F/104°F||good weather||Hyderabad in april|
|May||94°F/104°F||tolerable weather||Hyderabad in may|
|June||85°F/94°F||good weather||Hyderabad in june|
|July||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Hyderabad in july|
|August||79°F/86°F||good weather||Hyderabad in august|
|September||79°F/86°F||good weather||Hyderabad in september|
|October||79°F/88°F||good weather||Hyderabad in october|
|November||76°F/86°F||perfect weather||Hyderabad in november|
|December||72°F/85°F||perfect weather||Hyderabad in december|
Weather and climate in Hyderabad
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 88°F and, in march, 0 days of rain are expected.
- From april to may the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 121°F and it rains about 1in each month.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 99°F.
- From august to september the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 36% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains about 25% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and, in december, 0 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hyderabad
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hyderabad: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Hyderabad
Find out when Hyderabad has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Hyderabad
- Very low season in Hyderabad
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, May and September.
- Low season in Hyderabad
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, June, July, August, October and November.
- Peek season in Hyderabad
The largest number of tourists visiting Hyderabad is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Hyderabad month by month
Best time for low prices in Hyderabad
Average prices of hotels in Hyderabad month by month
Generally, March is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Hyderabad. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, April is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price for flights to Hyderabad
A return flight between London and Hyderabad is generally cheaper if you go in january ($ 701 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 378 more for your airline ticket to Hyderabad if you go in august.