Best time to go to Hyderabad Average weather of Hyderabad, India
Get the best time to go to Hyderabad in India from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Hyderabad?
When is the best time to go to Hyderabad? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hyderabad are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April and May
- Hyderabad has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- The rainiest months are July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Hyderabad a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Hyderabad in january|
|perfect weather||Hyderabad in february|
|good weather||Hyderabad in march|
|good weather||Hyderabad in april|
|tolerable weather||Hyderabad in may|
|tolerable weather||Hyderabad in june|
|tolerable weather||Hyderabad in july|
|tolerable weather||Hyderabad in august|
|tolerable weather||Hyderabad in september|
|good weather||Hyderabad in october|
|perfect weather||Hyderabad in november|
|perfect weather||Hyderabad in december|
Weather and climate in Hyderabad
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F and, in march, 2 days of rain are expected.
- From april to may the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 115°F and it rains about 0.6in each month.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 99°F.
- From august to september the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 48% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 32% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hyderabad
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hyderabad: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of India
Hyderabad appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in India appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.