Best time to go to Doodhpathri Average weather of Doodhpathri, India
Get the best time to visit Doodhpathri in India from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Doodhpathri?
When is the best time to go to Doodhpathri? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Doodhpathri are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are February and March
Annual weather in Doodhpathri
For full information about the climate and weather in Doodhpathri a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||27°F/43°F||very bad weather||Doodhpathri in january|
|February||32°F/45°F||very bad weather||Doodhpathri in february|
|March||41°F/54°F||very bad weather||Doodhpathri in march|
|April||50°F/63°F||good weather||Doodhpathri in april|
|May||61°F/74°F||good weather||Doodhpathri in may|
|June||68°F/81°F||good weather||Doodhpathri in june|
|July||72°F/85°F||good weather||Doodhpathri in july|
|August||72°F/85°F||good weather||Doodhpathri in august|
|September||67°F/81°F||perfect weather||Doodhpathri in september|
|October||56°F/70°F||good weather||Doodhpathri in october|
|November||41°F/58°F||very bad weather||Doodhpathri in november|
|December||32°F/49°F||very bad weather||Doodhpathri in december|
Weather and climate in Doodhpathri
- Between january and march the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 43°F and it rains in march about 7.6in.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 74°F and it rains about 4.8in each month.
- From june to july the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 72°F.
- In the month of august the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains about 18% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is beautiful. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in october.
- From november to december the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 34°F and, in december, 2 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Doodhpathri
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Doodhpathri: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.