Best time to go to Yucatán Average weather of Yucatán, Mexico
Discover the best time to go to Yucatán in Mexico from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Yucatán?
When is the best time to go to Yucatán? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Yucatán are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are June and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Yucatán a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Yucatán in january|
|good weather||Yucatán in february|
|perfect weather||Yucatán in march|
|good weather||Yucatán in april|
|good weather||Yucatán in may|
|tolerable weather||Yucatán in june|
|tolerable weather||Yucatán in july|
|tolerable weather||Yucatán in august|
|tolerable weather||Yucatán in september|
|tolerable weather||Yucatán in october|
|good weather||Yucatán in november|
|good weather||Yucatán in december|
Weather and climate in Yucatán
- Between the months of january and may the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 76°F.
- In june the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 94°F and it rains about 4.6in each month.
- In the month of july the climate is beautiful. It is for example 95°F as maximum temperature in july and it rains about 54% of the time in july.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 103°F and it rains about 61% of the time in september.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and it rains about 0.9in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Yucatán
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Yucatán: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Mexico
Yucatán appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Mexico appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.