Best time to go to Yucatán Average weather of Yucatán, Mexico
Discover the best time to go to Yucatán in Mexico from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Yucatán?
When is the best time to go to Yucatán? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Yucatán
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- June is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Yucatán
For full information about the climate and weather in Yucatán a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||67°F/85°F||good weather||Yucatán in january|
|February||67°F/88°F||good weather||Yucatán in february|
|March||68°F/92°F||perfect weather||Yucatán in march|
|April||72°F/95°F||good weather||Yucatán in april|
|May||76°F/97°F||good weather||Yucatán in may|
|June||76°F/94°F||good weather||Yucatán in june|
|July||76°F/95°F||good weather||Yucatán in july|
|August||76°F/95°F||good weather||Yucatán in august|
|September||74°F/94°F||good weather||Yucatán in september|
|October||72°F/90°F||good weather||Yucatán in october|
|November||68°F/86°F||good weather||Yucatán in november|
|December||67°F/85°F||good weather||Yucatán in december|
Weather and climate in Yucatán
- Between the months of january and may the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 76°F.
- In june the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 94°F and it rains about 8.5in each month.
- In the month of july the climate is beautiful. It is for example 95°F as maximum temperature in july and it rains about 31% of the time in july.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 103°F and it rains about 39% of the time in september.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and it rains about 2.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Yucatán
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Yucatán: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Yucatán
Find out when Yucatán has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Yucatán
- Very low season in Yucatán
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Yucatán
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, March, April, July and November.
- High season in Yucatán
The number of visitors to Yucatán is high in: August.
- Peek season in Yucatán
The largest number of tourists visiting Yucatán is during: December.