Best time to go to Los Cabos Average weather of Los Cabos, Mexico
Get the very best time to visit Los Cabos in Mexico from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Los Cabos?
When is the best time to go to Los Cabos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Los Cabos
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September and October
- Los Cabos has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, November and December
- The rainiest months are August and September
- The best months for swimming are August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Los Cabos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Los Cabos in january|
|perfect weather||Los Cabos in february|
|perfect weather||Los Cabos in march|
|perfect weather||Los Cabos in april|
|perfect weather||Los Cabos in may|
|perfect weather||Los Cabos in june|
|good weather||Los Cabos in july|
|good weather||Los Cabos in august|
|good weather||Los Cabos in september|
|perfect weather||Los Cabos in october|
|perfect weather||Los Cabos in november|
|perfect weather||Los Cabos in december|
Weather and climate in Los Cabos
- Between the months of january and june the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 95°F and, in june, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In july the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and, in july, 5 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is correct. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in september and you can expect to have 4.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of october the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 88°F and, in october, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 79°F and it rains in december about 0.4in.
Tours and organised trips in Mexico
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Los Cabos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Los Cabos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Mexico: get the best price!
Map of Mexico
Los Cabos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Mexico appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved