Best time to go to Culiacán Average weather of Culiacán, Mexico
Discover the best time to visit Culiacán in Mexico from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Culiacán?
When is the best time to go to Culiacán? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Culiacán are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- Culiacán has dry periods in March, April and May
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
Annual weather in Culiacán
For full information about the climate and weather in Culiacán a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||59°F/85°F||perfect weather||Culiacán in january|
|February||59°F/86°F||perfect weather||Culiacán in february|
|March||63°F/92°F||perfect weather||Culiacán in march|
|April||67°F/94°F||perfect weather||Culiacán in april|
|May||72°F/97°F||good weather||Culiacán in may|
|June||77°F/97°F||good weather||Culiacán in june|
|July||79°F/95°F||good weather||Culiacán in july|
|August||77°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Culiacán in august|
|September||76°F/95°F||good weather||Culiacán in september|
|October||72°F/95°F||good weather||Culiacán in october|
|November||67°F/92°F||perfect weather||Culiacán in november|
|December||61°F/85°F||perfect weather||Culiacán in december|
Weather and climate in Culiacán
- Between the months of january and april the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 88°F and it rains about 1% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 95°F in average and it rains in june about 2.8in.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains about 37% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 88°F and it rains about 2.2in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 61°F and it rains about 4% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Culiacán
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Culiacán: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Culiacán
Find out when Culiacán has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Culiacán
- Very low season in Culiacán
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March, May, June, July, September and October.
- Low season in Culiacán
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, April and August.
- High season in Culiacán
The number of visitors to Culiacán is high in: November.
- Peak season in Culiacán
The largest number of tourists visiting Culiacán is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Culiacán month by month
Best time for low prices in Culiacán
Average prices of hotels in Culiacán month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Culiacán. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Find the best price for your hotel room
Average price of hiring a car in Culiacán
On average, it costs $ 20 per day to hire a car in Culiacán. This price varies by $ 7.2 depending on the month. In february, hiring a car costs an average of $ 16 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in december is $ 23.