Best time to go to Parral Average weather of Parral, Mexico
Get the most favorable time to visit Parral in Mexico from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Parral?
When is the best time to go to Parral? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Parral are April, May, June, August and October
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July and August
- February is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and December
- The rainiest months are July and September
Annual weather in Parral
For full information about the climate and weather in Parral a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||41°F/67°F||very bad weather||Parral in january|
|February||45°F/72°F||tolerable weather||Parral in february|
|March||49°F/77°F||tolerable weather||Parral in march|
|April||54°F/83°F||good weather||Parral in april|
|May||59°F/86°F||perfect weather||Parral in may|
|June||67°F/88°F||good weather||Parral in june|
|July||67°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Parral in july|
|August||65°F/85°F||good weather||Parral in august|
|September||59°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Parral in september|
|October||56°F/79°F||good weather||Parral in october|
|November||49°F/72°F||tolerable weather||Parral in november|
|December||43°F/67°F||tolerable weather||Parral in december|
Weather and climate in Parral
- Between the months of january and march the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 2% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and you can expect to have 1.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average.
- In the month of october the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 79°F and you can expect to have 2.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Parral
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Parral: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Parral
Find out when Parral has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Parral
- Very low season in Parral
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, June, September and October.
- Low season in Parral
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May and November.
- High season in Parral
The number of visitors to Parral is high in: April, July and August.
- Peak season in Parral
The largest number of tourists visiting Parral is during: December.