Best time to go to Chihuahua Average weather of Chihuahua, Mexico
Get the best time to visit Chihuahua in Mexico from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Chihuahua?
When is the best time to go to Chihuahua? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chihuahua are January, February, March, April, May, June, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July and August
- Chihuahua has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May and December
- The coldest months are January and December
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Chihuahua a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Chihuahua in january|
|good weather||Chihuahua in february|
|perfect weather||Chihuahua in march|
|perfect weather||Chihuahua in april|
|perfect weather||Chihuahua in may|
|perfect weather||Chihuahua in june|
|tolerable weather||Chihuahua in july|
|good weather||Chihuahua in august|
|good weather||Chihuahua in september|
|perfect weather||Chihuahua in october|
|good weather||Chihuahua in november|
|good weather||Chihuahua in december|
Weather and climate in Chihuahua
- Between the months of january and march the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 76°F and it rains about 3% of the time in march.
- From april to june the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 103°F and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 92°F and you can expect to have 2.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of october the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 65°F and it rains about 13% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 63°F and it rains about 4% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chihuahua
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chihuahua: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Mexico
Chihuahua appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Mexico appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.