Best time to go to Chihuahua Average weather of Chihuahua, Mexico
Get the best time to visit Chihuahua in Mexico from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Chihuahua?
When is the best time to go to Chihuahua? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chihuahua are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July and August
- Chihuahua has dry periods in February and March
- The coldest months are January and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Chihuahua
For full information about the climate and weather in Chihuahua a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Chihuahua in january|
|February||50°F/70°F||good weather||Chihuahua in february|
|March||58°F/77°F||perfect weather||Chihuahua in march|
|April||65°F/83°F||perfect weather||Chihuahua in april|
|May||72°F/88°F||perfect weather||Chihuahua in may|
|June||79°F/92°F||perfect weather||Chihuahua in june|
|July||77°F/88°F||good weather||Chihuahua in july|
|August||76°F/86°F||good weather||Chihuahua in august|
|September||72°F/83°F||good weather||Chihuahua in september|
|October||65°F/79°F||perfect weather||Chihuahua in october|
|November||56°F/72°F||good weather||Chihuahua in november|
|December||47°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Chihuahua in december|
Weather and climate in Chihuahua
- Between the months of january and march the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 77°F and it rains about 2% of the time in march.
- From april to june the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 104°F and you can expect to have 2.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 94°F and you can expect to have 5.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of october the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and it rains about 8% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 65°F and it rains about 2% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chihuahua
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chihuahua: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Chihuahua
Find out when Chihuahua has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Chihuahua
- Very low season in Chihuahua
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and May.
- Low season in Chihuahua
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, June and September.
- High season in Chihuahua
The number of visitors to Chihuahua is high in: August.
- Peek season in Chihuahua
The largest number of tourists visiting Chihuahua is during: July, October, November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Chihuahua month by month
Best time for low prices in Chihuahua
Average prices of hotels in Chihuahua month by month
Generally, August is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Chihuahua. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, April is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Chihuahua
On average, it costs $ 21 per day to hire a car in Chihuahua. This price varies by $ 7.2 depending on the month. In october, hiring a car costs an average of $ 17 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in december is $ 24.