Best time to go to Albuquerque Average weather of Albuquerque, United States
Find the most favorable time to go to Albuquerque in United States from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Albuquerque?
When is the best time to go to Albuquerque? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Albuquerque are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- July is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Albuquerque
For full information about the climate and weather in Albuquerque a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||29°F/47°F||very bad weather||Albuquerque in january|
|February||32°F/52°F||very bad weather||Albuquerque in february|
|March||40°F/61°F||very bad weather||Albuquerque in march|
|April||45°F/70°F||tolerable weather||Albuquerque in april|
|May||50°F/77°F||good weather||Albuquerque in may|
|June||61°F/90°F||perfect weather||Albuquerque in june|
|July||67°F/90°F||good weather||Albuquerque in july|
|August||67°F/88°F||good weather||Albuquerque in august|
|September||59°F/83°F||perfect weather||Albuquerque in september|
|October||49°F/70°F||tolerable weather||Albuquerque in october|
|November||38°F/58°F||very bad weather||Albuquerque in november|
|December||29°F/47°F||very bad weather||Albuquerque in december|
Weather and climate in Albuquerque
- From january to february the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 52°F as maximum temperature in february.
- In march the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 56°F in average.
- Between april and may the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains about 3% of the time in may.
- In the month of june the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is favorable. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains in august about 2.8in.
- In september the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F.
- In october the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 88°F and, in october, 2 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 38°F and, in november, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 47°F°C and it rains in december about 1.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Albuquerque
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Albuquerque: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Albuquerque
Find out when Albuquerque has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Albuquerque
- Very low season in Albuquerque
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and November.
- Low season in Albuquerque
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April and December.
- High season in Albuquerque
The number of visitors to Albuquerque is high in: May, June, July, August and September.
- Peek season in Albuquerque
The largest number of tourists visiting Albuquerque is during: October.
Figure: Visitor index for Albuquerque month by month
Best time for low prices in Albuquerque
Average prices of hotels in Albuquerque month by month
Generally, January is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Albuquerque. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, October is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Albuquerque
On average, it costs $ 39 per day to hire a car in Albuquerque. This price varies by $ 14 depending on the month. In february, hiring a car costs an average of $ 32 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in july is $ 45.