Best time to go to Mérida Average weather of Mérida, Mexico
Discover the best time to visit Mérida in Mexico from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Mérida?
When is the best time to go to Mérida? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Mérida
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are June, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Mérida a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Mérida in january|
|perfect weather||Mérida in february|
|perfect weather||Mérida in march|
|good weather||Mérida in april|
|good weather||Mérida in may|
|good weather||Mérida in june|
|good weather||Mérida in july|
|good weather||Mérida in august|
|good weather||Mérida in september|
|good weather||Mérida in october|
|good weather||Mérida in november|
|good weather||Mérida in december|
Weather and climate in Mérida
- From january to july the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 90°F and you can expect to have 3.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From august to september the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 94°F in average and, in september, 18 days of rain are expected.
- From october to december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 86°F and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mérida
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mérida: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Mexico
Mérida appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Mexico appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.