Best time to go to Chelem Average weather of Chelem, Mexico
Get the perfect time to go to Chelem in Mexico from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Chelem?
When is the best time to go to Chelem? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chelem are January, February, March, April, May, July, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are June, September and October
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Chelem a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Chelem in january|
|perfect weather||Chelem in february|
|perfect weather||Chelem in march|
|perfect weather||Chelem in april|
|good weather||Chelem in may|
|tolerable weather||Chelem in june|
|good weather||Chelem in july|
|tolerable weather||Chelem in august|
|tolerable weather||Chelem in september|
|tolerable weather||Chelem in october|
|good weather||Chelem in november|
|good weather||Chelem in december|
Weather and climate in Chelem
- Between january and february the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 81°F and it rains about 1in each month.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains in april about 1.3in.
- Between may and june the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and, in june, 18 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and september the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 6.1in each month.
- Between october and december the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains about 2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chelem
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chelem: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.