Best time to go to Celestun Average weather of Celestun, Mexico
Get the most favorable time to go to Celestun in Mexico from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Celestun?
When is the best time to go to Celestun? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Celestun are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are June, September and October
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Celestun
For full information about the climate and weather in Celestun a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||70°F/79°F||perfect weather||Celestun in january|
|February||72°F/81°F||perfect weather||Celestun in february|
|March||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Celestun in march|
|April||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||Celestun in april|
|May||79°F/90°F||good weather||Celestun in may|
|June||79°F/88°F||good weather||Celestun in june|
|July||79°F/90°F||good weather||Celestun in july|
|August||79°F/90°F||good weather||Celestun in august|
|September||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Celestun in september|
|October||77°F/86°F||good weather||Celestun in october|
|November||74°F/83°F||good weather||Celestun in november|
|December||72°F/81°F||perfect weather||Celestun in december|
Weather and climate in Celestun
- In january the climate is good. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in january and it rains about 1.9in each month.
- Between february and april the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains in april about 1in.
- In may the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and it rains about 2.8in each month.
- In the month of june the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C.
- In july the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains in july about 4.1in.
- Between august and october the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 8.2in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 1.9in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Celestun
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Celestun: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Celestun
Find out when Celestun has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Celestun
- Very low season in Celestun
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June and September.
- Low season in Celestun
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, October and November.
- High season in Celestun
The number of visitors to Celestun is high in: April, July and August.
- Peak season in Celestun
The largest number of tourists visiting Celestun is during: December.