Best time to go to Speightstown Average weather of Speightstown, Barbados
Find the very best time to visit Speightstown in Barbados from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Speightstown?
When is the best time to go to Speightstown? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Speightstown are January, February, March, April, May, June and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are August and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Speightstown
For full information about the climate and weather in Speightstown a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/83°F||perfect weather||Speightstown in january|
|February||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Speightstown in february|
|March||81°F/81°F||perfect weather||Speightstown in march|
|April||81°F/83°F||good weather||Speightstown in april|
|May||83°F/85°F||good weather||Speightstown in may|
|June||83°F/85°F||good weather||Speightstown in june|
|July||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Speightstown in july|
|August||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Speightstown in august|
|September||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Speightstown in september|
|October||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Speightstown in october|
|November||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Speightstown in november|
|December||81°F/83°F||perfect weather||Speightstown in december|
Weather and climate in Speightstown
- In january the climate is okay. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in january and you can expect to have 2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains about 6% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and november the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 32% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 12% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Speightstown
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Speightstown: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Speightstown
Find out when Speightstown has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Speightstown
- Very low season in Speightstown
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June, September and October.
- Low season in Speightstown
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May, July, August and November.
- High season in Speightstown
The number of visitors to Speightstown is high in: March and April.
- Peak season in Speightstown
The largest number of tourists visiting Speightstown is during: January, February and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Speightstown month by month
Best time for low prices in Speightstown
Average prices of hotels in Speightstown month by month
Generally, August is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Speightstown. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.