Best time to go to Hastings Average weather of Hastings, Barbados
Get the perfect time to visit Hastings in Barbados from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Hastings?
When is the best time to go to Hastings? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hastings are January, February, March, April, May, June and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are August and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Hastings
For full information about the climate and weather in Hastings a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/83°F||perfect weather||Hastings in january|
|February||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Hastings in february|
|March||81°F/81°F||perfect weather||Hastings in march|
|April||81°F/83°F||good weather||Hastings in april|
|May||83°F/85°F||good weather||Hastings in may|
|June||83°F/85°F||good weather||Hastings in june|
|July||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Hastings in july|
|August||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Hastings in august|
|September||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Hastings in september|
|October||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Hastings in october|
|November||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Hastings in november|
|December||81°F/83°F||perfect weather||Hastings in december|
Weather and climate in Hastings
- In the month of january the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F.
- Between february and march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and you can expect to have 2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to november the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains in november about 6.4in.
- In december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 83°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hastings
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hastings: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Hastings
Find out when Hastings has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Hastings
- Very low season in Hastings
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June, September and October.
- Low season in Hastings
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, July, August and November.
- High season in Hastings
The number of visitors to Hastings is high in: March.
- Peak season in Hastings
The largest number of tourists visiting Hastings is during: January, February and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Hastings month by month
Best time for low prices in Hastings
Average prices of hotels in Hastings month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Hastings. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.