Best time to go to Hastings Average weather of Hastings, Barbados
Get the perfect time to visit Hastings in Barbados from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Hastings?
When is the best time to go to Hastings? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is tolerable all year round in Hastings
- On average, the warmest months are January, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are August, September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Hastings a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Hastings in january|
|tolerable weather||Hastings in february|
|tolerable weather||Hastings in march|
|tolerable weather||Hastings in april|
|tolerable weather||Hastings in may|
|tolerable weather||Hastings in june|
|tolerable weather||Hastings in july|
|tolerable weather||Hastings in august|
|tolerable weather||Hastings in september|
|tolerable weather||Hastings in october|
|tolerable weather||Hastings in november|
|tolerable weather||Hastings in december|
Weather and climate in Hastings
- In the month of january the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F.
- Between february and march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and you can expect to have 2.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to november the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains in november about 5.4in.
- In december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 83°F.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Hastings
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Hastings: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Barbados: get the best price!
Map of Barbados
Hastings appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Barbados appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved