When is the best time to go to Bridgetown?
When is the best time to go to Bridgetown? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bridgetown are January, February, March, April, June, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are July, August and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Bridgetown a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||27°C/29°C||74mm||good weather||Bridgetown in january|
|February||27°C/28°C||46mm||good weather||Bridgetown in february|
|March||27°C/29°C||50mm||good weather||Bridgetown in march|
|April||28°C/30°C||90mm||good weather||Bridgetown in april|
|May||29°C/31°C||118mm||tolerable weather||Bridgetown in may|
|June||29°C/31°C||131mm||good weather||Bridgetown in june|
|July||29°C/32°C||195mm||tolerable weather||Bridgetown in july|
|August||29°C/32°C||224mm||tolerable weather||Bridgetown in august|
|September||29°C/32°C||174mm||tolerable weather||Bridgetown in september|
|October||30°C/32°C||180mm||tolerable weather||Bridgetown in october|
|November||29°C/31°C||129mm||good weather||Bridgetown in november|
|December||28°C/30°C||95mm||good weather||Bridgetown in december|
Weather and climate in Bridgetown
- From january to april the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 28°C and it rains about 90mm each month.
- From may to october the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 32°C and it rains in october about 180mm.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 30°C°C and you can expect to have 95mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Bridgetown
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Bridgetown: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Barbados
Bridgetown appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Barbados appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.