When is the best time to go to Oistins?
When is the best time to go to Oistins? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is tolerable all year round in Oistins
- On average, the warmest months are January, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are August, September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Oistins a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||27°C/29°C||75mm||tolerable weather||Oistins in january|
|February||27°C/29°C||47mm||tolerable weather||Oistins in february|
|March||27°C/29°C||54mm||tolerable weather||Oistins in march|
|April||28°C/30°C||71mm||tolerable weather||Oistins in april|
|May||28°C/31°C||99mm||tolerable weather||Oistins in may|
|June||28°C/31°C||121mm||tolerable weather||Oistins in june|
|July||28°C/31°C||165mm||tolerable weather||Oistins in july|
|August||29°C/32°C||206mm||tolerable weather||Oistins in august|
|September||29°C/32°C||172mm||tolerable weather||Oistins in september|
|October||29°C/32°C||179mm||tolerable weather||Oistins in october|
|November||29°C/31°C||138mm||tolerable weather||Oistins in november|
|December||28°C/30°C||89mm||tolerable weather||Oistins in december|
Weather and climate in Oistins
- In the month of january the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 29°C°C and it rains about 59% of the time in january.
- Between february and march the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 29°C in average and you can expect to have 54mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to november the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 31°C and it rains about 74% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 33°C and it rains in december about 89mm.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Oistins
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Oistins: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Barbados
Oistins appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Barbados appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.