Best time to go to Oistins Average weather of Oistins, Barbados
Discover the very best time to visit Oistins in Barbados from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Oistins?
When is the best time to go to Oistins? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Oistins are January, February, March, April, May, June and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are August and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Oistins
For full information about the climate and weather in Oistins a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/83°F||perfect weather||Oistins in january|
|February||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Oistins in february|
|March||81°F/81°F||perfect weather||Oistins in march|
|April||81°F/83°F||good weather||Oistins in april|
|May||83°F/85°F||good weather||Oistins in may|
|June||83°F/85°F||good weather||Oistins in june|
|July||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Oistins in july|
|August||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Oistins in august|
|September||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Oistins in september|
|October||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Oistins in october|
|November||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Oistins in november|
|December||81°F/83°F||perfect weather||Oistins in december|
Weather and climate in Oistins
- In the month of january the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 7% of the time in january.
- Between february and march the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and you can expect to have 2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to november the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 32% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 85°F and it rains in december about 2.8in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Oistins
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Oistins: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Oistins
Find out when Oistins has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Oistins
- Very low season in Oistins
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June, September and October.
- Low season in Oistins
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, July, August and November.
- High season in Oistins
The number of visitors to Oistins is high in: March.
- Peak season in Oistins
The largest number of tourists visiting Oistins is during: January, February and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Oistins month by month
Best time for low prices in Oistins
Average prices of hotels in Oistins month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Oistins. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Oistins
On average, it costs $ 33 per day to hire a car in Oistins. This price varies by $ 18 depending on the month. In june, hiring a car costs an average of $ 25 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in december is $ 42.