When is the best time to go to Oistins?
When is the best time to go to Oistins? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Oistins are February, March and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are July, August, September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Oistins a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||27°C/29°C||77mm||tolerable weather||Oistins in january|
|February||27°C/29°C||44mm||good weather||Oistins in february|
|March||27°C/29°C||50mm||good weather||Oistins in march|
|April||28°C/30°C||82mm||tolerable weather||Oistins in april|
|May||29°C/31°C||104mm||tolerable weather||Oistins in may|
|June||29°C/31°C||122mm||tolerable weather||Oistins in june|
|July||29°C/32°C||178mm||tolerable weather||Oistins in july|
|August||29°C/32°C||204mm||tolerable weather||Oistins in august|
|September||30°C/33°C||165mm||tolerable weather||Oistins in september|
|October||30°C/33°C||168mm||tolerable weather||Oistins in october|
|November||29°C/31°C||137mm||tolerable weather||Oistins in november|
|December||28°C/30°C||88mm||good weather||Oistins in december|
Weather and climate in Oistins
- In the month of january the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 29°C°C and it rains about 58% of the time in january.
- Between february and march the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 29°C in average and you can expect to have 50mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to november the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 31°C and it rains about 76% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 32°C and it rains in december about 88mm.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Oistins
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Oistins: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Barbados
Oistins appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Barbados appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.