Best time to go to Holetown Average weather of Holetown, Barbados
Discover the very best time to visit Holetown in Barbados from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Holetown?
When is the best time to go to Holetown? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Holetown are January, February, March, April, May, June and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are August and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Holetown
For full information about the climate and weather in Holetown a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/83°F||perfect weather||Holetown in january|
|February||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Holetown in february|
|March||81°F/81°F||perfect weather||Holetown in march|
|April||81°F/83°F||good weather||Holetown in april|
|May||83°F/85°F||good weather||Holetown in may|
|June||83°F/85°F||good weather||Holetown in june|
|July||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Holetown in july|
|August||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Holetown in august|
|September||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Holetown in september|
|October||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Holetown in october|
|November||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Holetown in november|
|December||81°F/83°F||perfect weather||Holetown in december|
Weather and climate in Holetown
- In the month of january the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains about 2in each month.
- From february to march the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 6% of the time in march.
- Between april and november the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 6.4in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and you can expect to have 2.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Holetown
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Holetown: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Holetown
Find out when Holetown has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Holetown
- Very low season in Holetown
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June, September and October.
- Low season in Holetown
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, July, August and November.
- High season in Holetown
The number of visitors to Holetown is high in: March.
- Peak season in Holetown
The largest number of tourists visiting Holetown is during: January, February and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Holetown month by month
Best time for low prices in Holetown
Average prices of hotels in Holetown month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Holetown. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Holetown
On average, it costs $ 34 per day to hire a car in Holetown. This price varies by $ 18 depending on the month. In may, hiring a car costs an average of $ 26 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in february is $ 43.