Best time to go to Lüderitz Average weather of Lüderitz, Namibia
Get the very best time to visit Lüderitz in Namibia from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Lüderitz?
When is the best time to go to Lüderitz? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Lüderitz
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, November and December
- Lüderitz has dry periods all year long
- January is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Lüderitz a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Lüderitz in january|
|perfect weather||Lüderitz in february|
|perfect weather||Lüderitz in march|
|perfect weather||Lüderitz in april|
|perfect weather||Lüderitz in may|
|perfect weather||Lüderitz in june|
|good weather||Lüderitz in july|
|good weather||Lüderitz in august|
|perfect weather||Lüderitz in september|
|perfect weather||Lüderitz in october|
|perfect weather||Lüderitz in november|
|perfect weather||Lüderitz in december|
Weather and climate in Lüderitz
- Between the months of january and july the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- In the month of august the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and, in august, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and december the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and it rains about 2% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lüderitz
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lüderitz: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Namibia
Lüderitz appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Namibia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.