Best time to go to Naukluft Mountains Average weather of Naukluft Mountains, Namibia
Find the very best time to go to Naukluft Mountains in Namibia from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Naukluft Mountains?
When is the best time to go to Naukluft Mountains? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Naukluft Mountains are January, February, March, April, May, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, October, November and December
- Naukluft Mountains has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- July is the coldest month of the year
Annual weather in Naukluft Mountains
For full information about the climate and weather in Naukluft Mountains a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/94°F||perfect weather||Naukluft Mountains in january|
|February||74°F/92°F||perfect weather||Naukluft Mountains in february|
|March||72°F/90°F||perfect weather||Naukluft Mountains in march|
|April||65°F/85°F||perfect weather||Naukluft Mountains in april|
|May||58°F/79°F||perfect weather||Naukluft Mountains in may|
|June||49°F/74°F||tolerable weather||Naukluft Mountains in june|
|July||47°F/72°F||tolerable weather||Naukluft Mountains in july|
|August||50°F/79°F||good weather||Naukluft Mountains in august|
|September||58°F/86°F||perfect weather||Naukluft Mountains in september|
|October||63°F/90°F||perfect weather||Naukluft Mountains in october|
|November||68°F/94°F||perfect weather||Naukluft Mountains in november|
|December||74°F/95°F||perfect weather||Naukluft Mountains in december|
Weather and climate in Naukluft Mountains
- In january the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and, in january, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In february the climate is favorable. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in february and you can expect to have 2.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From march to may the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C.
- Between june and july the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average.
- In the month of august the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and, in august, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of september and december the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 95°F and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Naukluft Mountains
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Naukluft Mountains: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.