Best time to go to Okahandja Average weather of Okahandja, Namibia
Discover the best time to go to Okahandja in Namibia from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Okahandja?
When is the best time to go to Okahandja? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Okahandja
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, September, October, November and December
- Okahandja has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October
- The coldest months are June and July
- February is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Okahandja a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Okahandja in january|
|good weather||Okahandja in february|
|good weather||Okahandja in march|
|perfect weather||Okahandja in april|
|perfect weather||Okahandja in may|
|good weather||Okahandja in june|
|good weather||Okahandja in july|
|perfect weather||Okahandja in august|
|perfect weather||Okahandja in september|
|perfect weather||Okahandja in october|
|perfect weather||Okahandja in november|
|good weather||Okahandja in december|
Weather and climate in Okahandja
- Between january and july the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and, in july, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of august and october the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 95°F and, in october, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is good. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 1.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Okahandja
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Okahandja: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Namibia
Okahandja appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Namibia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.