Best time to go to Usakos Average weather of Usakos, Namibia
Get the very best time to go to Usakos in Namibia from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Usakos?
When is the best time to go to Usakos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Usakos
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, September, October, November and December
- Usakos has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are June and July
- February is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Usakos
For full information about the climate and weather in Usakos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/88°F||good weather||Usakos in january|
|February||70°F/86°F||good weather||Usakos in february|
|March||68°F/85°F||good weather||Usakos in march|
|April||65°F/83°F||perfect weather||Usakos in april|
|May||59°F/81°F||perfect weather||Usakos in may|
|June||52°F/76°F||good weather||Usakos in june|
|July||50°F/76°F||good weather||Usakos in july|
|August||56°F/81°F||good weather||Usakos in august|
|September||65°F/88°F||perfect weather||Usakos in september|
|October||70°F/92°F||perfect weather||Usakos in october|
|November||72°F/92°F||perfect weather||Usakos in november|
|December||74°F/90°F||good weather||Usakos in december|
Weather and climate in Usakos
- Between the months of january and march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F.
- Between april and october the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and it rains about 2% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is beautiful. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Usakos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Usakos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Usakos
Find out when Usakos has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Usakos
- Very low season in Usakos
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Usakos
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, June, July and August.
- High season in Usakos
The number of visitors to Usakos is high in: May, September, November and December.
- Peek season in Usakos
The largest number of tourists visiting Usakos is during: October.
Figure: Visitor index for Usakos month by month
Best time for low prices in Usakos
Average prices of hotels in Usakos month by month
Generally, January is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Usakos. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.