Best time to go to Sal Rei Average weather of Sal Rei, Cape Verde
Find the very best time to go to Sal Rei in Cape Verde from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Sal Rei?
When is the best time to go to Sal Rei? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Sal Rei
- On average, the warmest months are August, September, October and November
- Sal Rei has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, October, November and December
- The best months for swimming are September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Sal Rei a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Sal Rei in january|
|perfect weather||Sal Rei in february|
|perfect weather||Sal Rei in march|
|perfect weather||Sal Rei in april|
|perfect weather||Sal Rei in may|
|perfect weather||Sal Rei in june|
|good weather||Sal Rei in july|
|good weather||Sal Rei in august|
|good weather||Sal Rei in september|
|perfect weather||Sal Rei in october|
|perfect weather||Sal Rei in november|
|perfect weather||Sal Rei in december|
Weather and climate in Sal Rei
- Between the months of january and june the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 77°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains in august about 1.4in.
- In the month of september the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 18% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F.
- Between november and december the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and it rains about 0.1in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sal Rei
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sal Rei: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cape Verde
Sal Rei appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cabo Verde appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.