Best time to go to Sal Rei Average weather of Sal Rei, Cape Verde
Find the very best time to go to Sal Rei in Cape Verde from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Sal Rei?
When is the best time to go to Sal Rei? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Sal Rei
- On average, the warmest months are August, September, October and November
- Sal Rei has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, November and December
- September is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are September, October and November
Annual weather in Sal Rei
For full information about the climate and weather in Sal Rei a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Sal Rei in january
|Sal Rei in february
|Sal Rei in march
|Sal Rei in april
|Sal Rei in may
|Sal Rei in june
|Sal Rei in july
|Sal Rei in august
|Sal Rei in september
|Sal Rei in october
|Sal Rei in november
|Sal Rei in december
Weather and climate in Sal Rei
- Between the months of january and june the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 79°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains in august about 1.7in.
- In the month of september the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 28% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F.
- Between november and december the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sal Rei
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sal Rei: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Sal Rei
Find out when Sal Rei has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Sal Rei
- Very low season in Sal Rei
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Sal Rei
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, July and November.
- High season in Sal Rei
The number of visitors to Sal Rei is high in: August.
- Peak season in Sal Rei
The largest number of tourists visiting Sal Rei is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Sal Rei month by month
Best time for low prices in Sal Rei
Average prices of hotels in Sal Rei month by month
Generally, May is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Sal Rei. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.