Best time to go to Thanh Hóa Average weather of Thanh Hóa, Vietnam
Find the most favorable time to visit Thanh Hóa in Vietnam from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Thanh Hóa?
When is the best time to go to Thanh Hóa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Thanh Hóa are April, May, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Thanh Hóa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||63°F/70°F||tolerable weather||Thanh Hóa in january|
|February||67°F/76°F||tolerable weather||Thanh Hóa in february|
|March||70°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Thanh Hóa in march|
|April||76°F/85°F||good weather||Thanh Hóa in april|
|May||83°F/92°F||good weather||Thanh Hóa in may|
|June||85°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Thanh Hóa in june|
|July||83°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Thanh Hóa in july|
|August||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Thanh Hóa in august|
|September||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Thanh Hóa in september|
|October||76°F/83°F||good weather||Thanh Hóa in october|
|November||72°F/79°F||good weather||Thanh Hóa in november|
|December||65°F/72°F||tolerable weather||Thanh Hóa in december|
Weather and climate in Thanh Hóa
- In january the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 63°F.
- In the month of february the climate is favorable. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in february and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 79°F and, in march, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is good. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in april.
- In may the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 106°F and you can expect to have 3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains in august about 7.2in.
- In the month of september the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 6.3in each month.
- In the month of october the climate is good. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 42% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and it rains in november about 1.9in.
- In the month of december the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 72°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Thanh Hóa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Thanh Hóa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.