Best time to go to Viqueque Average weather of Viqueque, Timor-Leste
Find the most favorable time to visit Viqueque in Timor-Leste from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Viqueque?
When is the best time to go to Viqueque? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Viqueque are January, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, September, October, November and December
- August is the driest month
- The rainiest months are February, March and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Viqueque
For full information about the climate and weather in Viqueque a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/85°F||good weather||Viqueque in january|
|February||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Viqueque in february|
|March||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Viqueque in march|
|April||79°F/86°F||good weather||Viqueque in april|
|May||77°F/85°F||good weather||Viqueque in may|
|June||77°F/83°F||good weather||Viqueque in june|
|July||76°F/83°F||good weather||Viqueque in july|
|August||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Viqueque in august|
|September||79°F/86°F||perfect weather||Viqueque in september|
|October||81°F/90°F||perfect weather||Viqueque in october|
|November||83°F/90°F||good weather||Viqueque in november|
|December||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Viqueque in december|
Weather and climate in Viqueque
- Between the months of january and july the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and it rains in july about 2.2in.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between october and november the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and it rains about 17% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and you can expect to have 10.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Viqueque
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Viqueque: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.