Best time to go to Liquiçá Average weather of Liquiçá, Timor-Leste
Find the most favorable time to visit Liquiçá in Timor-Leste from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Liquiçá?
When is the best time to go to Liquiçá? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Liquiçá are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, it is hot all year round
- August is the driest month
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Liquiçá
For full information about the climate and weather in Liquiçá a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Liquiçá in january|
|February||77°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Liquiçá in february|
|March||77°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Liquiçá in march|
|April||76°F/85°F||good weather||Liquiçá in april|
|May||76°F/83°F||good weather||Liquiçá in may|
|June||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Liquiçá in june|
|July||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Liquiçá in july|
|August||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Liquiçá in august|
|September||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Liquiçá in september|
|October||76°F/85°F||perfect weather||Liquiçá in october|
|November||77°F/85°F||good weather||Liquiçá in november|
|December||77°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Liquiçá in december|
Weather and climate in Liquiçá
- In the month of january the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and you can expect to have 12.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of february the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 58% of the time in february.
- Between march and may the climate is okay. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in may and, in may, 7 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average.
- In the month of october the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and you can expect to have 2.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains in november about 5.7in.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Liquiçá
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Liquiçá: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.