Best time to go to Suai Average weather of Suai, Timor-Leste
Get the very best time to visit Suai in Timor-Leste from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Suai?
When is the best time to go to Suai? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Suai are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, it is hot all year round
- August is the driest month
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Suai
For full information about the climate and weather in Suai a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Suai in january|
|February||77°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Suai in february|
|March||77°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Suai in march|
|April||76°F/85°F||good weather||Suai in april|
|May||76°F/83°F||good weather||Suai in may|
|June||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Suai in june|
|July||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Suai in july|
|August||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Suai in august|
|September||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Suai in september|
|October||76°F/85°F||perfect weather||Suai in october|
|November||77°F/85°F||good weather||Suai in november|
|December||77°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Suai in december|
Weather and climate in Suai
- In the month of january the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in january and it rains in january about 12.5in.
- In february the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and, in february, 17 days of rain are expected.
- From march to may the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains about 22% of the time in may.
- From june to september the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- From october to november the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 28% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Suai
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Suai: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.