Best time to go to Penang Average weather of Penang, Malaysia
Find the perfect time to visit Penang in Malaysia from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Penang?
When is the best time to go to Penang? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is tolerable all year round in Penang
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are April, May, September, October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Penang a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Penang in january|
|tolerable weather||Penang in february|
|tolerable weather||Penang in march|
|tolerable weather||Penang in april|
|tolerable weather||Penang in may|
|tolerable weather||Penang in june|
|tolerable weather||Penang in july|
|tolerable weather||Penang in august|
|tolerable weather||Penang in september|
|tolerable weather||Penang in october|
|tolerable weather||Penang in november|
|tolerable weather||Penang in december|
Weather and climate in Penang
- From january to march the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and you can expect to have 4.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In april the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average.
- Between may and august the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 88°F.
- Between september and october the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 7.3in each month.
- In november the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 90°F and you can expect to have 8.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Penang
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Penang: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Malaysia
Penang appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Malaysia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.