Best time to go to Khon Kaen Average weather of Khon Kaen, Thailand
Discover the very best time to go to Khon Kaen in Thailand from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Khon Kaen?
When is the best time to go to Khon Kaen? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Khon Kaen are January, February, March, April, May, June, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May and June
- Khon Kaen has dry periods in February and December
- The rainiest months are May, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Khon Kaen a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Khon Kaen in january|
|perfect weather||Khon Kaen in february|
|good weather||Khon Kaen in march|
|good weather||Khon Kaen in april|
|good weather||Khon Kaen in may|
|good weather||Khon Kaen in june|
|tolerable weather||Khon Kaen in july|
|tolerable weather||Khon Kaen in august|
|tolerable weather||Khon Kaen in september|
|good weather||Khon Kaen in october|
|perfect weather||Khon Kaen in november|
|perfect weather||Khon Kaen in december|
Weather and climate in Khon Kaen
- In january the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains in january about 0.5in.
- From february to march the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 97°F and it rains about 15% of the time in march.
- From april to september the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 90°F and, in september, 24 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average.
- From november to december the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 86°F and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Khon Kaen
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Khon Kaen: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Thailand
Khon Kaen appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.