Best time to go to Khon Kaen Average weather of Khon Kaen, Thailand
Discover the very best time to go to Khon Kaen in Thailand from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Khon Kaen?
When is the best time to go to Khon Kaen? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Khon Kaen are January, February, March, April, May, June, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May and June
- December is the driest month
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
Annual weather in Khon Kaen
For full information about the climate and weather in Khon Kaen a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/88°F||perfect weather||Khon Kaen in january|
|February||74°F/94°F||perfect weather||Khon Kaen in february|
|March||79°F/97°F||good weather||Khon Kaen in march|
|April||83°F/99°F||good weather||Khon Kaen in april|
|May||85°F/97°F||good weather||Khon Kaen in may|
|June||81°F/94°F||good weather||Khon Kaen in june|
|July||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Khon Kaen in july|
|August||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Khon Kaen in august|
|September||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Khon Kaen in september|
|October||76°F/88°F||good weather||Khon Kaen in october|
|November||74°F/88°F||perfect weather||Khon Kaen in november|
|December||68°F/86°F||perfect weather||Khon Kaen in december|
Weather and climate in Khon Kaen
- In january the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains in january about 0.5in.
- From february to march the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 97°F and it rains about 8% of the time in march.
- From april to september the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 90°F and, in september, 18 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average.
- From november to december the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 86°F and, in december, 0 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Khon Kaen
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Khon Kaen: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Khon Kaen
Find out when Khon Kaen has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Khon Kaen
- High season in Khon Kaen
The number of visitors to Khon Kaen is high in: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Khon Kaen month by month
Best time for low prices in Khon Kaen
Average prices of hotels in Khon Kaen month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Khon Kaen. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Find the best price for your hotel room
Average price of hiring a car in Khon Kaen
On average, it costs $ 8.4 per day to hire a car in Khon Kaen. This price varies by $ 2.4 depending on the month. In august, hiring a car costs an average of $ 7.2 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in april is $ 9.6.