Best time to go to Burinam Average weather of Burinam, Thailand
Discover the very best time to visit Burinam in Thailand from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Burinam?
When is the best time to go to Burinam? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Burinam are January, February, March, April, May, June, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May and June
- September is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Burinam
For full information about the climate and weather in Burinam a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/88°F||perfect weather||Burinam in january|
|February||74°F/95°F||perfect weather||Burinam in february|
|March||81°F/97°F||good weather||Burinam in march|
|April||83°F/99°F||good weather||Burinam in april|
|May||83°F/97°F||good weather||Burinam in may|
|June||81°F/94°F||good weather||Burinam in june|
|July||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Burinam in july|
|August||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Burinam in august|
|September||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Burinam in september|
|October||76°F/88°F||good weather||Burinam in october|
|November||74°F/88°F||perfect weather||Burinam in november|
|December||68°F/86°F||perfect weather||Burinam in december|
Weather and climate in Burinam
- In january the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between february and march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 97°F°C and it rains about 9% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and july the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains about 41% of the time in july.
- From august to september the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and, in september, 17 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 88°F.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 86°F and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Burinam
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Burinam: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Burinam
Find out when Burinam has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Burinam
- Very low season in Burinam
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June and September.
- Low season in Burinam
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, July, August, October and November.
- High season in Burinam
The number of visitors to Burinam is high in: January and February.
- Peek season in Burinam
The largest number of tourists visiting Burinam is during: December.