When is the best time to go to Burinam?
When is the best time to go to Burinam? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Burinam are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May and June
- December is the driest month
- September is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Burinam a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||24°C/31°C||16mm||perfect weather||Burinam in january|
|February||28°C/35°C||14mm||good weather||Burinam in february|
|March||31°C/36°C||45mm||good weather||Burinam in march|
|April||32°C/37°C||161mm||good weather||Burinam in april|
|May||32°C/36°C||189mm||good weather||Burinam in may|
|June||30°C/34°C||192mm||tolerable weather||Burinam in june|
|July||29°C/33°C||265mm||tolerable weather||Burinam in july|
|August||29°C/33°C||273mm||tolerable weather||Burinam in august|
|September||28°C/32°C||354mm||tolerable weather||Burinam in september|
|October||28°C/31°C||201mm||tolerable weather||Burinam in october|
|November||27°C/31°C||60mm||perfect weather||Burinam in november|
|December||24°C/30°C||9mm||perfect weather||Burinam in december|
Weather and climate in Burinam
- In january the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 21°C and you can expect to have 16mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between february and march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 36°C°C and it rains about 21% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and july the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 30°C and it rains about 86% of the time in july.
- From august to september the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 30°C and, in september, 26 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 31°C.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 30°C and, in december, 2 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Burinam
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Burinam: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Thailand
Burinam appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.