Best time to go to Sakhon Nakhon Average weather of Sakhon Nakhon, Thailand
Get the perfect time to go to Sakhon Nakhon in Thailand from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Sakhon Nakhon?
When is the best time to go to Sakhon Nakhon? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sakhon Nakhon are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April and May
- December is the driest month
- The rainiest months are May, July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Sakhon Nakhon a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Sakhon Nakhon in january|
|perfect weather||Sakhon Nakhon in february|
|good weather||Sakhon Nakhon in march|
|good weather||Sakhon Nakhon in april|
|tolerable weather||Sakhon Nakhon in may|
|tolerable weather||Sakhon Nakhon in june|
|tolerable weather||Sakhon Nakhon in july|
|tolerable weather||Sakhon Nakhon in august|
|tolerable weather||Sakhon Nakhon in september|
|good weather||Sakhon Nakhon in october|
|perfect weather||Sakhon Nakhon in november|
|perfect weather||Sakhon Nakhon in december|
Weather and climate in Sakhon Nakhon
- From january to february the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and, in february, 3 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 92°F and it rains about 5in each month.
- In may the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 106°F and you can expect to have 15.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From june to august the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and, in august, 29 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of september the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains about 82% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains in october about 2.6in.
- From november to december the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 0.1in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sakhon Nakhon
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sakhon Nakhon: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Thailand
Sakhon Nakhon appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.