Best time to go to Bandung Average weather of Bandung, Java
Discover the most favorable time to go to Bandung in Indonesia from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Bandung?
When is the best time to go to Bandung? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bandung are July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are February, March, April, November and December
Annual weather in Bandung
For full information about the climate and weather in Bandung a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/81°F||very bad weather||Bandung in january|
|February||74°F/81°F||very bad weather||Bandung in february|
|March||74°F/83°F||very bad weather||Bandung in march|
|April||74°F/83°F||very bad weather||Bandung in april|
|May||74°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Bandung in may|
|June||72°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Bandung in june|
|July||70°F/83°F||good weather||Bandung in july|
|August||72°F/86°F||good weather||Bandung in august|
|September||74°F/88°F||good weather||Bandung in september|
|October||76°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Bandung in october|
|November||76°F/85°F||very bad weather||Bandung in november|
|December||76°F/83°F||very bad weather||Bandung in december|
Weather and climate in Bandung
- Between the months of january and may the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 83°F.
- In june the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains about 55% of the time in june.
- Between july and august the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 32% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains about 36% of the time in september.
- From october to december the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and, in december, 25 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bandung
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bandung: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Bandung
Find out when Bandung has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Bandung
- Very low season in Bandung
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and April.
- Low season in Bandung
The months with low numbers of tourists are: June, October and November.
- High season in Bandung
The number of visitors to Bandung is high in: May, August and September.
- Peek season in Bandung
The largest number of tourists visiting Bandung is during: July and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Bandung month by month
Best time for low prices in Bandung
Average prices of hotels in Bandung month by month
Generally, July is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Bandung. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.