Best time to go to Jakarta Average weather of Jakarta, Java
Get the best time to visit Jakarta in Java from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Jakarta?
When is the best time to go to Jakarta? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Jakarta are June, July, August and September
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, April and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Jakarta a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Jakarta in january|
|tolerable weather||Jakarta in february|
|tolerable weather||Jakarta in march|
|tolerable weather||Jakarta in april|
|tolerable weather||Jakarta in may|
|good weather||Jakarta in june|
|good weather||Jakarta in july|
|good weather||Jakarta in august|
|good weather||Jakarta in september|
|tolerable weather||Jakarta in october|
|tolerable weather||Jakarta in november|
|tolerable weather||Jakarta in december|
Weather and climate in Jakarta
- Between the months of january and april the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 88°F and you can expect to have 5.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of may the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F.
- Between june and december the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 95°F and you can expect to have 4.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Jakarta
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Jakarta: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Java
Jakarta appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations on the island of Java appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.