Best time to go to Moorea Average weather of Moorea, French Polynesia
Find the perfect time to go to Moorea in French Polynesia from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Moorea?
When is the best time to go to Moorea? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Moorea are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Moorea
For full information about the climate and weather in Moorea a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/83°F||bad weather||Moorea in january|
|February||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Moorea in february|
|March||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Moorea in march|
|April||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Moorea in april|
|May||81°F/83°F||good weather||Moorea in may|
|June||79°F/81°F||good weather||Moorea in june|
|July||77°F/79°F||good weather||Moorea in july|
|August||77°F/79°F||good weather||Moorea in august|
|September||77°F/79°F||good weather||Moorea in september|
|October||79°F/79°F||good weather||Moorea in october|
|November||79°F/81°F||good weather||Moorea in november|
|December||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Moorea in december|
Weather and climate in Moorea
- In the month of january the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 85°F and it rains in january about 16.8in.
- Between february and april the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and it rains about 10.3in each month.
- Between the months of may and november the climate is favorable. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 38% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains in december about 14.7in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Moorea
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Moorea: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Best time for low prices in Moorea
Average prices of hotels in Moorea month by month
Generally, March is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Moorea. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Moorea
On average, it costs $ 82 per day to hire a car in Moorea. This price varies by $ 38 depending on the month. In may, hiring a car costs an average of $ 59 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in september is $ 96.