Best time to go to Huahine Average weather of Huahine, French Polynesia
Find the most favorable time to go to Huahine in French Polynesia from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Huahine?
When is the best time to go to Huahine? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Huahine are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Huahine
For full information about the climate and weather in Huahine a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Huahine in january|
|February||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Huahine in february|
|March||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Huahine in march|
|April||83°F/85°F||good weather||Huahine in april|
|May||81°F/83°F||good weather||Huahine in may|
|June||81°F/83°F||good weather||Huahine in june|
|July||79°F/81°F||good weather||Huahine in july|
|August||79°F/81°F||good weather||Huahine in august|
|September||79°F/81°F||good weather||Huahine in september|
|October||79°F/81°F||good weather||Huahine in october|
|November||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Huahine in november|
|December||83°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Huahine in december|
Weather and climate in Huahine
- From january to june the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average.
- Between the months of july and october the climate is good. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 7.6in each month.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 56% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Huahine
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Huahine: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.