Best time to go to Papeete Average weather of Papeete, Tahiti
Discover the best time to go to Papeete in Tahiti from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Papeete?
When is the best time to go to Papeete? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Papeete are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Papeete a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Papeete in january|
|tolerable weather||Papeete in february|
|tolerable weather||Papeete in march|
|tolerable weather||Papeete in april|
|good weather||Papeete in may|
|good weather||Papeete in june|
|good weather||Papeete in july|
|good weather||Papeete in august|
|good weather||Papeete in september|
|good weather||Papeete in october|
|tolerable weather||Papeete in november|
|tolerable weather||Papeete in december|
Weather and climate in Papeete
- In the month of january the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains about 9.3in each month.
- Between the months of february and april the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and you can expect to have 3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and it rains about 8.7in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Papeete
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Papeete: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Tahiti
Papeete appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Tahiti appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.