Best time to go to Rurutu Average weather of Rurutu, French Polynesia
Discover the perfect time to visit Rurutu in French Polynesia from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Rurutu?
When is the best time to go to Rurutu? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Rurutu are January, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May and December
- The rainiest months are February and December
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April and December
Annual weather in Rurutu
For full information about the climate and weather in Rurutu a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/79°F||good weather||Rurutu in january|
|February||79°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Rurutu in february|
|March||79°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Rurutu in march|
|April||77°F/79°F||good weather||Rurutu in april|
|May||76°F/77°F||good weather||Rurutu in may|
|June||74°F/76°F||good weather||Rurutu in june|
|July||72°F/74°F||good weather||Rurutu in july|
|August||72°F/74°F||good weather||Rurutu in august|
|September||72°F/74°F||good weather||Rurutu in september|
|October||72°F/74°F||good weather||Rurutu in october|
|November||76°F/76°F||good weather||Rurutu in november|
|December||77°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Rurutu in december|
Weather and climate in Rurutu
- Between the months of january and february the climate is okay. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in february.
- In the month of march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and, in march, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 33% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and november the climate is good. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in november and, in november, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and it rains about 10.8in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Rurutu
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Rurutu: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.