Best time to go to Kingscote Average weather of Kingscote, Australia
Discover the most favorable time to visit Kingscote in Australia from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Kingscote?
When is the best time to go to Kingscote? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kingscote are January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are July, August and September
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April, May and December
Annual weather in Kingscote
For full information about the climate and weather in Kingscote a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||67°F/74°F||perfect weather||Kingscote in january|
|February||67°F/74°F||perfect weather||Kingscote in february|
|March||65°F/72°F||perfect weather||Kingscote in march|
|April||63°F/68°F||good weather||Kingscote in april|
|May||59°F/65°F||good weather||Kingscote in may|
|June||58°F/61°F||good weather||Kingscote in june|
|July||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Kingscote in july|
|August||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Kingscote in august|
|September||56°F/61°F||good weather||Kingscote in september|
|October||58°F/65°F||good weather||Kingscote in october|
|November||61°F/68°F||good weather||Kingscote in november|
|December||65°F/70°F||perfect weather||Kingscote in december|
Weather and climate in Kingscote
- From january to february the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and it rains about 4% of the time in february.
- From march to may the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 76°F and, in may, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 2in each month.
- From september to november the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 61°F and, in november, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kingscote
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kingscote: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Kingscote
Find out when Kingscote has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Kingscote
- Very low season in Kingscote
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, July and August.
- Low season in Kingscote
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, September, October and November.
- High season in Kingscote
The number of visitors to Kingscote is high in: February.
- Peak season in Kingscote
The largest number of tourists visiting Kingscote is during: January and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Kingscote month by month
Best time for low prices in Kingscote
Average price of hiring a car in Kingscote
On average, it costs $ 27 per day to hire a car in Kingscote. This price varies by $ 9.6 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 23 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in march is $ 33.