Best time to go to Adelaide Average weather of Adelaide, Australia
Discover the perfect time to visit Adelaide in Australia from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Adelaide?
When is the best time to go to Adelaide? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Adelaide are January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- The best months for swimming are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Adelaide a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Adelaide in january|
|perfect weather||Adelaide in february|
|perfect weather||Adelaide in march|
|perfect weather||Adelaide in april|
|good weather||Adelaide in may|
|tolerable weather||Adelaide in june|
|tolerable weather||Adelaide in july|
|tolerable weather||Adelaide in august|
|good weather||Adelaide in september|
|good weather||Adelaide in october|
|good weather||Adelaide in november|
|perfect weather||Adelaide in december|
Weather and climate in Adelaide
- Between the months of january and march the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and it rains about 0.6in each month.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average.
- From june to august the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 72°F and, in august, 8 days of rain are expected.
- From september to november the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 61°F and, in november, 4 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is perfect. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 5 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Adelaide
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Adelaide: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Australia
Adelaide appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Australia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.