Best time to go to Geelong Average weather of Geelong, Australia
Find the perfect time to visit Geelong in Australia from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Geelong?
When is the best time to go to Geelong? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Geelong are January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are July and August
- The rainiest months are January, February, September, October, November and December
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March and April
Annual weather in Geelong
For full information about the climate and weather in Geelong a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/79°F||perfect weather||Geelong in january|
|February||63°F/77°F||perfect weather||Geelong in february|
|March||61°F/74°F||good weather||Geelong in march|
|April||56°F/68°F||good weather||Geelong in april|
|May||52°F/63°F||good weather||Geelong in may|
|June||49°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Geelong in june|
|July||49°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Geelong in july|
|August||47°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Geelong in august|
|September||50°F/63°F||good weather||Geelong in september|
|October||54°F/67°F||good weather||Geelong in october|
|November||58°F/72°F||good weather||Geelong in november|
|December||61°F/76°F||perfect weather||Geelong in december|
Weather and climate in Geelong
- Between the months of january and april the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 58°F.
- In july the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F.
- From august to september the climate is correct. It is for example 63°F as maximum temperature in september.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 76°F and it rains about 12% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Geelong
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Geelong: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Geelong
Find out when Geelong has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Geelong
- Very low season in Geelong
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June and August.
- Low season in Geelong
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, July, September and November.
- High season in Geelong
The number of visitors to Geelong is high in: February and October.
- Peek season in Geelong
The largest number of tourists visiting Geelong is during: January and December.