Best time to go to Traralgon Average weather of Traralgon, Australia
Get the very best time to visit Traralgon in Australia from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Traralgon?
When is the best time to go to Traralgon? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Traralgon are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- The rainiest months are June, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Traralgon
For full information about the climate and weather in Traralgon a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||63°F/81°F||perfect weather||Traralgon in january|
|February||61°F/77°F||good weather||Traralgon in february|
|March||58°F/74°F||good weather||Traralgon in march|
|April||52°F/67°F||good weather||Traralgon in april|
|May||49°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Traralgon in may|
|June||45°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Traralgon in june|
|July||45°F/54°F||bad weather||Traralgon in july|
|August||45°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Traralgon in august|
|September||49°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Traralgon in september|
|October||52°F/67°F||good weather||Traralgon in october|
|November||58°F/72°F||good weather||Traralgon in november|
|December||59°F/76°F||good weather||Traralgon in december|
Weather and climate in Traralgon
- Between january and april the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 67°F and you can expect to have 2.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of may the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and, in may, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 67°F and, in july, 3 days of rain are expected.
- From august to september the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and it rains about 3.2in each month.
- From october to december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 61°F and it rains about 3.5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Traralgon
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Traralgon: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Traralgon
Find out when Traralgon has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Traralgon
- Very low season in Traralgon
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June and July.
- Low season in Traralgon
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, April, August and November.
- High season in Traralgon
The number of visitors to Traralgon is high in: January, March, September and October.
- Peek season in Traralgon
The largest number of tourists visiting Traralgon is during: December.