Best time to go to Half Moon Bay Average weather of Half Moon Bay, California
Discover the best time to go to Half Moon Bay in California from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Half Moon Bay?
When is the best time to go to Half Moon Bay? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Half Moon Bay are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Half Moon Bay has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January, February, March and December
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and December
Annual weather in Half Moon Bay
For full information about the climate and weather in Half Moon Bay a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Half Moon Bay in january|
|February||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Half Moon Bay in february|
|March||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Half Moon Bay in march|
|April||54°F/61°F||good weather||Half Moon Bay in april|
|May||56°F/61°F||good weather||Half Moon Bay in may|
|June||59°F/65°F||good weather||Half Moon Bay in june|
|July||59°F/67°F||good weather||Half Moon Bay in july|
|August||61°F/68°F||good weather||Half Moon Bay in august|
|September||61°F/70°F||perfect weather||Half Moon Bay in september|
|October||59°F/68°F||good weather||Half Moon Bay in october|
|November||56°F/63°F||good weather||Half Moon Bay in november|
|December||52°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Half Moon Bay in december|
Weather and climate in Half Moon Bay
- Between the months of january and march the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 74°F.
- From april to august the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 86°F and, in august, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In september the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains about 0.3in each month.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average and you can expect to have 2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 58°F°C and you can expect to have 2.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Half Moon Bay
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Half Moon Bay: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.