Best time to go to Adana Average weather of Adana, Turkey
Discover the most favorable time to visit Adana in Turkey from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Adana?
When is the best time to go to Adana? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Adana are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- August is the driest month
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Adana a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Adana in january|
|tolerable weather||Adana in february|
|good weather||Adana in march|
|good weather||Adana in april|
|good weather||Adana in may|
|perfect weather||Adana in june|
|good weather||Adana in july|
|good weather||Adana in august|
|perfect weather||Adana in september|
|good weather||Adana in october|
|good weather||Adana in november|
|tolerable weather||Adana in december|
Weather and climate in Adana
- In the month of january the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average and it rains in january about 5.6in.
- In the month of february the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in february and you can expect to have 3.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between march and may the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 104°F and, in may, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of june the climate is perfect. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in june.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F and it rains about 4% of the time in august.
- In the month of september the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 106°F and, in september, 5 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is favorable. It is for example 72°F as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 1.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and it rains in december about 4.8in.
Tours and organised trips in Turkey
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Adana
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Adana: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Turkey: get the best price!
Map of Turkey
Adana appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Turkey appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved