Best time to go to Perth Average weather of Perth, Scotland
Get the very best time to go to Perth in Scotland from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Perth?
When is the best time to go to Perth? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best month for good weather in Perth is September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July, August and October
Annual weather in Perth
For full information about the climate and weather in Perth a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||36°F/41°F||very bad weather||Perth in january|
|February||36°F/43°F||very bad weather||Perth in february|
|March||38°F/47°F||very bad weather||Perth in march|
|April||41°F/52°F||very bad weather||Perth in april|
|May||47°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Perth in may|
|June||52°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Perth in june|
|July||56°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Perth in july|
|August||54°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Perth in august|
|September||50°F/61°F||good weather||Perth in september|
|October||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Perth in october|
|November||41°F/47°F||very bad weather||Perth in november|
|December||38°F/43°F||very bad weather||Perth in december|
Weather and climate in Perth
- From january to march the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 63°F and it rains in march about 2.6in.
- In april the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and it rains about 2.2in each month.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and, in september, 4 days of rain are expected.
- In october the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 49°F and, in october, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between november and december the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 41°F in average and, in december, 5 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Perth
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Perth: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Perth
Find out when Perth has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Perth
- Very low season in Perth
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and December.
- Low season in Perth
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, October and November.
- High season in Perth
The number of visitors to Perth is high in: May, June and September.
- Peek season in Perth
The largest number of tourists visiting Perth is during: July and August.