Best time to go to Burntisland Average weather of Burntisland, Scotland
Discover the most favorable time to visit Burntisland in Scotland from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Burntisland?
When is the best time to go to Burntisland? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Burntisland are June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Burntisland
For full information about the climate and weather in Burntisland a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||38°F/43°F||very bad weather||Burntisland in january|
|February||38°F/45°F||very bad weather||Burntisland in february|
|March||40°F/49°F||very bad weather||Burntisland in march|
|April||41°F/52°F||very bad weather||Burntisland in april|
|May||49°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Burntisland in may|
|June||54°F/61°F||good weather||Burntisland in june|
|July||56°F/65°F||good weather||Burntisland in july|
|August||54°F/65°F||good weather||Burntisland in august|
|September||50°F/61°F||good weather||Burntisland in september|
|October||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Burntisland in october|
|November||43°F/49°F||bad weather||Burntisland in november|
|December||40°F/45°F||very bad weather||Burntisland in december|
Weather and climate in Burntisland
- From january to april the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and it rains about 2.1in each month.
- From may to september the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and it rains about 14% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 56°F and, in october, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between november and december the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 45°F and it rains in december about 3.1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Burntisland
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Burntisland: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Burntisland
Find out when Burntisland has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Burntisland
- Very low season in Burntisland
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, November and December.
- Low season in Burntisland
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, September and October.
- High season in Burntisland
The number of visitors to Burntisland is high in: June.
- Peek season in Burntisland
The largest number of tourists visiting Burntisland is during: July and August.