Best time to go to Glasgow Average weather of Glasgow, Scotland
Discover the most favorable time to visit Glasgow in Scotland from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Glasgow?
When is the best time to go to Glasgow? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Glasgow are May, June, July and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, July, August, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Glasgow a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Glasgow in january|
|very bad weather||Glasgow in february|
|very bad weather||Glasgow in march|
|bad weather||Glasgow in april|
|tolerable weather||Glasgow in may|
|tolerable weather||Glasgow in june|
|tolerable weather||Glasgow in july|
|bad weather||Glasgow in august|
|tolerable weather||Glasgow in september|
|bad weather||Glasgow in october|
|very bad weather||Glasgow in november|
|very bad weather||Glasgow in december|
Weather and climate in Glasgow
- Between january and april the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 52°F and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to september the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 72°F.
- In october the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 43°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 14 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Glasgow
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Glasgow: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Scotland
Glasgow appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Scotland appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.