Best time to go to Glenrothes Average weather of Glenrothes, Scotland
Find the most favorable time to go to Glenrothes in Scotland from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Glenrothes?
When is the best time to go to Glenrothes? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Glenrothes are June, July and August
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Glenrothes
For full information about the climate and weather in Glenrothes a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||38°F/41°F||very bad weather||Glenrothes in january|
|February||38°F/43°F||very bad weather||Glenrothes in february|
|March||40°F/47°F||very bad weather||Glenrothes in march|
|April||41°F/52°F||very bad weather||Glenrothes in april|
|May||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Glenrothes in may|
|June||52°F/61°F||good weather||Glenrothes in june|
|July||56°F/65°F||good weather||Glenrothes in july|
|August||54°F/63°F||good weather||Glenrothes in august|
|September||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Glenrothes in september|
|October||49°F/54°F||bad weather||Glenrothes in october|
|November||43°F/49°F||bad weather||Glenrothes in november|
|December||40°F/43°F||very bad weather||Glenrothes in december|
Weather and climate in Glenrothes
- Between january and april the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 41°F and you can expect to have 2.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to september the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and it rains about 16% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and it rains about 4.4in each month.
- From november to december the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 43°F°C.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Glenrothes
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Glenrothes: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Glenrothes
Find out when Glenrothes has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Glenrothes
- Very low season in Glenrothes
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in Glenrothes
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, October, November and December.
- High season in Glenrothes
The number of visitors to Glenrothes is high in: May, June and September.
- Peek season in Glenrothes
The largest number of tourists visiting Glenrothes is during: July and August.