Best time to go to Adeje Average weather of Adeje, Tenerife
Find the perfect time to visit Adeje in Canary Islands from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Adeje?
When is the best time to go to Adeje? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Adeje
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Adeje has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Adeje
For full information about the climate and weather in Adeje a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/68°F||good weather||Adeje in january|
|February||63°F/68°F||good weather||Adeje in february|
|March||65°F/68°F||good weather||Adeje in march|
|April||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Adeje in april|
|May||68°F/72°F||perfect weather||Adeje in may|
|June||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Adeje in june|
|July||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Adeje in july|
|August||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Adeje in august|
|September||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Adeje in september|
|October||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Adeje in october|
|November||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Adeje in november|
|December||68°F/70°F||perfect weather||Adeje in december|
Weather and climate in Adeje
Adeje enjoys a warm-summer Mediterranean climate in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Adeje is 74°F (ranging from 68°F in february to 79°F in august). Annual rainfall is 2.5in, with a minimum of 0in in july and a maximum of 0.5in in november.
- From january to april the climate is good. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in april and, in april, 0 days of rain are expected.
- From may to july the climate is perfect. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in july and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of august the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains about 0% of the time in august.
- Between september and november the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 81°F and you can expect to have 0.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is good. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 0.4in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Adeje
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Adeje: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Adeje
Chargement en cours
Legend: Adeje other locations