Best time to go to Tigaki Average weather of Tigaki, Kos
Discover the most favorable time to visit Tigaki in Kos from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Tigaki?
When is the best time to go to Tigaki? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tigaki are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Tigaki has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Tigaki a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Tigaki in january|
|tolerable weather||Tigaki in february|
|tolerable weather||Tigaki in march|
|good weather||Tigaki in april|
|good weather||Tigaki in may|
|perfect weather||Tigaki in june|
|perfect weather||Tigaki in july|
|perfect weather||Tigaki in august|
|perfect weather||Tigaki in september|
|perfect weather||Tigaki in october|
|good weather||Tigaki in november|
|tolerable weather||Tigaki in december|
Weather and climate in Tigaki
- Between the months of january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 76°F and, in march, 8 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains in may about 0.9in.
- In june the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains in june about 0.4in.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains about 0in each month.
- In the month of september the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C and it rains in november about 3.3in.
- In december the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 63°F°C.
Tours and organised trips on the island of Kos
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tigaki
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tigaki: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Kos: get the best price!
Map of Kos
Tigaki appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations on the island of Kos appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved