Best time to go to Opatija Average weather of Opatija, Croatia
Get the perfect time to visit Opatija in Croatia from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Opatija?
When is the best time to go to Opatija? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Opatija are July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are February, September, November and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Opatija a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Opatija in january|
|very bad weather||Opatija in february|
|bad weather||Opatija in march|
|tolerable weather||Opatija in april|
|tolerable weather||Opatija in may|
|tolerable weather||Opatija in june|
|good weather||Opatija in july|
|good weather||Opatija in august|
|good weather||Opatija in september|
|tolerable weather||Opatija in october|
|bad weather||Opatija in november|
|very bad weather||Opatija in december|
Weather and climate in Opatija
- From january to march the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 68°F and it rains in march about 3.4in.
- In april the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and it rains about 34% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and you can expect to have 3.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In october the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F and, in october, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 45°F and, in november, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 38°F and it rains about 34% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Opatija
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Opatija: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Croatia
Opatija appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Croatia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.